It is enriched with antioxidants, amino acids, and nutrients that nourish your hair from root to tip. It gives rise to luscious, vibrant locks that radiate health and vitality. The product delivers incredible lift and volume while safegaurding your scalp from sun damage.
Ingredients include, Strengthened with a proprietary collagen and silk amino acids which are supplemented with a chock full of rich antioxidants: Niacinamide, green tea extract, coffee extract Licorice root extract, microalgae extract and infused with safflower seed oil and green tea oil and powered with safe and effective UV actives Homosalate 6.38% Octocrylene 6.22% Octisalate 3.00% Avobenzone 1.80%.
At ZenonLife, we ensure that all our products are made with natural ingredients and that they are non-toxic and free from parabens, sulphates, and phthalates. We also provide a 100% money back guarantee on all of our products, so you know that you are completely satisfied with your purchase.
As with anything related to skincare, understanding the need for sunscreen scalp spray and knowing how to use it properly is key. Here are the top five things to consider when using sunscreen scalp spray:
1. Know The Strength Of The Sunscreen – Knowing the strength of the sunscreen is key to ensuring adequate protection from the sun’s rays. Be sure to choose a sunscreen that offers broad spectrum protection from UVB and UVA rays, which are both harmful to the scalp region.
2. Avoid Heat - When applying sunscreen scalp spray, be sure to avoid direct heat, as this will make the product less effective. It’s best to spray the product onto the scalp before exposing yourself to the sun.
3. Reapply Regularly – Sunscreen scalp spray should be reapplied as often as possible. Regardless of SPF strength, remember that sunscreen only lasts for a certain time period before it needs to be reapplied.
4. Get It Right – When using sunscreen scalp spray, always be sure to apply evenly to ensure that the product is absorbed into the scalp properly. The product should be applied in a continuous motion, not in too thick of a layer as that can lead to waste.
5. Address Skin Issues – Pay close attention to any skin issues that may arise after using sunscreen scalp spray. If you notice any redness, itching, or burning, discontinue use of the product and seek medical advice.
At ZenonLife, we strive to provide the best products on the market. Our sunscreens are designed to protect and strengthen the scalp while providing a stylish boost to hair. Our Scalp & Hair Sunscreen SPF 40 Protect, Style & Volumize is the perfect way to ensure that you can stay protected while looking stylish.